As the markets close, here are some interesting long-term forex related articles for the weekend. Enjoy!
- Macro Man talks about one of the biggest and going burdens on the Euro – the Greek tragedy.
- Kathy Lien presents her forex training videos on Bloomberg.
- Michael Storm, on Casey’s blog, discusses how to deal with losses.
- Adam Kritzer dives into one of the harder currencies: the Japanese Yen, and tries to explain the things that move it.
- Cliff Wachtel, Ava FX’s chief analyst write about the 4 key events for the dollar in 2010.
- Ash, on Michael Greenberg’s blog, looks into the CAD/JPY cross in 2010.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs