After a wild week with surprising events, it’s time to site back and enjoy some good, long term reads, before a new week begins. Here are my picks:
- Michael Greenberg reports about a new service that allows sharing your MT4 trades in real time. The social trend continues. Here’s my piece about PT Multistation social features.
- Macro Man dives into the psychology and the effect of this week’s mini-rate hike.
- Kathy Lien clears up the definitions for this week’s big story – the difference between the discount rate and the Fed funds rate.
- Adam Kritzer talks about the correlation between the Euro-zone’s debt crisis and the British Pound. The aftershocks are felt everywhere.
- Casey Stubbs lays out the basics and shows how to create a forex trading plan.
- James Chen announces a webinar about finding high probability trading setups. His sessions are always interesting.
- Jay Norris discusses the right ways to look at a chart.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs