After a strong week of trading, and just before a very busy week, it’s time to relax with a few long-term reads for the weekend. Here are my favorites:
- Adam Kritzer analyzes the latest rate moves by the Federal Reserve from a distance. The raise of the discount rate had a different impact on each currency.
- Michael Greenberg reports that 5500 comments have been submitted against the proposed regulation of 1:10 leverage limit by the CFTC. He claims that this isn’t enough.
- Kathy Lien shares her favorite currency pair: GBP/AUD and talks about the direction: down. I hold the same sentiment for a long time.
- Larry Greenberg talks about the Euro – a monetary union between 16 countries, and calls it an “imbalanced marriage:.
- Casey Stubbs discusses the importance of setting achievable goals for trading.
- Fransesc Riverola reports that the UAE shows more and more interest in forex trading. Forex is global…
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs