A busy week has ended with the monthly NFP circus. It’s now time to relax with some longer-term reads for the weekend. Here are my favorite picks:
- Kathy Lien wonders out loud what Larry Summers, Obama’s senior economic advisor knows about payrolls, having a role in lowering expectations.
- Jakob Dupont Knudsen announces a new site: ForexPop in which he concentrates news from the world of forex. I’m glad that Forex Crunch is cited there.
- Larry Greenberg dives into a controversial issue: the US debt, a factor that weighs on the dollar.
- Adam Kritzer discusses the continued Chinese currency peg and how it influences currency trading.
- Casey Stubbs explains how to detect forex price trends using candlesticks.
- James Chen announces a webinar in which he shows how he does his daily analysis and finds high probability trading setups.
- Ash, on Michael Greenberg’s site, asks the question many new traders ask: where is my Stop Loss? He also supplies some answers…
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs