Here are my favorite reads for this weekend. I take them from the sites I follow on a regular basis. The articles are in a variety of topics:
- Larry Greenberg makes an in-depth comparison of the American and Canadian job markets and how it impacts. We’ve just seen USD/CAD getting closer to parity on great Canadian jobs.
- Adam Kritzer announces the return of the Yen carry trade, following its recent weakness.
- Kathy Lien sees an upside for the yen, and discusses other currencies in a TV interview.
- Macro Man plays the game of 20 questions, some are critical for forex.
- Casey Stubbs highlights a petition to stop the CFTC, especially the 10:1 leverage proposal. We’ve seen introducing brokers join the fight this week.
- Jay Norris discusses which times are bad for trading – when not to trade.
- Michael Greenberg reports about a new phenomenon on in forex web: sites for comparing broker spreads. He also shares his interesting opinion.
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs