After a strong week of action in forex, here are some long-term articles about trading from various places on the web. Enjoy:
- Sophia Todorova on Casey Stubbs’ site, discusses the “forex holy grail syndrome” – the constant search for a better system.
- Adam Kritzer discusses volatility, carry, risk and forex trading and also looks at stock markets.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Interbank FX is due to open an Australian office. This is one of many new offices that American brokers open overseas. FXCM has recently started a business in various European countries, and it’s not alone.
- Kathy Lien provides a long term forecast of USD/CAD after parity. Here’s a follow up that I wrote about it on Currensee’s blog.
- Jay Norris talks about trade management – one of the important, yet overlooked aspects of forex trading.
- James W wonders if the long-term trend in USD/JPY has changed. I think it’s still hard to tell.
- Larry Greenberg takes a deep dive into the governments’ deficits. This is the main reason for the EUR/USD losses.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs