After a strong week of action in forex, here are some long-term articles about trading from various places on the web. Enjoy:
- Sophia Todorova on Casey Stubbs’ site, discusses the “forex holy grail syndrome” – the constant search for a better system.
- Adam Kritzer discusses volatility, carry, risk and forex trading and also looks at stock markets.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Interbank FX is due to open an Australian office. This is one of many new offices that American brokers open overseas. FXCM has recently started business in various European countries, and it’s not alone.
- Kathy Lien provides a long term forecast of USD/CAD after parity. Here’s a follow up that I wrote about it on Currensee’s blog.
- Jay Norris talks about trade management – one of the important, yet overlooked aspects of forex trading.
- James W wonders if the long-term trend in USD/JPY has changed. I think it’s still hard to tell.
- Larry Greenberg takes a deep dive into the governments’ deficits. This is the main reason for the EUR/USD losses.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!
Want to see what other traders are doing in real accounts? Check out Currensee. It’s free.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs