After a long week of forex trading, the weekend is here, and it’s time for some reading – here are my favorite forex related articles from the web. All have a long-term scope. Enjoy:
- Sophia Todorova, on Casey Stubbs’ site, talks about desperation being the enemy of forex trading success.
- Francesc Riverola brings two articles that show that the forex market volume is recovering, but that it’s still far from previous highs.
- Andrei presents a review of bonuses available from forex brokers, with detailed information and user reviews.
- Adam Kritzer discusses the changes in forex trading – how it inverts as emerging markets soar.
- Larry Greenberg discusses the Chinese figures with the talks about devaluation and says that China is in the driver’s seat.
- ForexCycle’s editor explains why blaming “market manipulators” for losses is a huge obstacle to success.
- James Wooley talks about a major trend change for the British Pound, according to the Supertrend indicator.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs