After the Non-Farm Payrolls are behind us and the weekend arrived, it’s time to sit back and read some longer-term articles before a new and volatile week begins. Here are my favorite links from the web:
- Andrei responds to my article about 5 ways to identify fake forex broker reviews and defends real and useful reviews that are out there. Great article!
- Kathy Lien analyzes the Greek bailout package and the markets on a TV interview.
- Casey Stubbs reminds us that short term losses are not always bad. A good reminder for all of us.
- Larry Greenberg analyzes the spread between the European and American PMI figures, and the impact on currency trading.
- Adam Kritzer monitors the Chinese giant and reports about a new record in forex reserves and how it will impact trading.
- Michael Greenberg reports and reviews yet another forex social network – called MyTrade.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!
Want to see what other traders are doing in real accounts? Check out Currensee. It’s free.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs