After a turbulent week that saw a major shift in the trend, the markets are closed and its time to relax with some long-term forex-related articles. Here are my favorites:
- Adam Kritzer shows the rle of the SNB in the Euro’s fall. I believe that EUR/USD will continue falling.
- Kathy Lien analyzes the FOMC Statement, word by word, highlighting the negativity.
- Larry Greenberg checks out cases of double-dip recessions, which are quite rare. Will we see one now?
- Andrei discusses one of the biggest forex scams.
- Michael Greenberg reports about a new portal for novice traders. One of the biggest forex portals, Forex Factory, just added an interesting liquidity gauge.
- Francesc Riverola triggers an interesting discussion about how the Dodd-Frank act will affect the forex market.
- Casey Stubbs asks traders a serious question: Can you follow your own rules, just once?
- James Chen holds a poll about the most effective tool for trading. The results are interesting.