After a busy week of tense range trading, the markets are now closed, and it’s time to sit back and enjoy some long-term forex-related articles. Here are the picks. Enjoy:
- Andrei lays out the third part of series about the “biggest forex scam”. In a related matter, also signal providers may be problematic. If you’re getting alerts, better have something straightforward and simple, that just updates on prices, like this provider of forex SMS alerts.
- Adam Kritzer examines the correlation between US National Debt and the US dollar. It’s not necessarily what you think.
- Macro Man analyzes how China benefits from the moves by the Federal Reserve.
- Michael Greenberg reports that the CFTC Final Regulations are due soon, and brings an interesting analysis about the state of regulation.
- Francesc Riverola also discusses the new regulation that is expected and focuses on changes that the NFA already made after the CFTC audit.
- Casey Stubbs talks about the foundations of forex success.
- Boris Schlossberg asks if M&A activity could push USD/CAD to parity.
- James Chen explains how to use Bollinger BandWidth in forex trading.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs