Here’s a bunch of interesting links from blogs / sites I regularly read:
- James Chen takes a broad technical look at the EUR/USD.
- Lena overviews the next phases in the Euro in the week ahead.
- Adam Kritzer points out China’s surging gold holdings, and how it affects the dollar.
- Kathy Lien explains how stress tests stress currencies.
- Macro Man looks at AUD/USD, and also Darth Vader 🙂
As usual, I highlight the posts that have a wider scope. There’s always more to read…Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs