Here are some interesting posts from the sites I follow regularly. They have a rather wide scope:
- Kathy Lien dives into the differences between the Federal Reserve and the BoE and ECB, regarding their policy making.
- James Chen presents an interesting Webinar, about forex volatility.
- Forex District focuses on rising oil prices. Is the recession ending?
- Adam Kritzer talks about another intervention of the SNB in the Swiss Franc.
- Big_Bruv is a new blog that I’ve discovered recently. I have no specific post to highlight this week, but do check him out.
As always, there’s never enough time to read…Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs