The past week has seen a big comeback of the greenback, especially against the troubled Euro. But now, markets are closed, and it’s time to enjoy some long term articles about forex. Here’s a mix of various opinions from my favorite places on the web. Enjoy:
- Adam Kritzer analyzes one of the ongoing themes – the currency war. It tops the agenda of the G-20 summit. Here’s a song on currency wars.
- Larry Greenberg analyzes the long run of gold prices and looks at future prospects.
- Macro Man discusses the “adventures of Baron Von Trichet” and the influence on the Euro.
- Mani, on Casey’s site, begins a series of articles about Commitment of Traders reports.
- Andriy reviews a new forex book by Ed Ponsi.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Gain Capital switches to NYSE for its upcoming IPO. It will be interesting to see how it trades.
- Francesc Riverola reports new highs for FXStreet during the week that QE2 was announced.
Here on Forex Crunch, you might be interested in the past week’s long term articles:Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs