A very exciting week with a roller-coaster EU Summit and the US GDP is behind us. The upcoming week promises to be even more busy. But be before we move forward, it’s the weekend. Here are some forex long term reads. Enjoy!
Has the EU Summit indeed ended with a great success? It seems like the big compromise and not the comprehensive solution many had expected for. The rally has limits.
- Lior Cohen analyzes the EU Summit and its implications for gold and oil in the long run.
- Edward Harrison dissects the long EU Summit statement and provides interesting analysis.
- Sean Lee discusses the Australian dollar, and states that it still is in a long term consolidation.
- Cardiff Garcia analyzes consumer confidence in the US, that is at “recessionary” levels.
- Larry Greenberg summarizes recent economic data, and sees a clear direction for the global economy: down.
- Macro Man buries CDS, given the recent bypassing of these instruments with a “voluntary” haircut by the banks.
- Anthony Doyle analyzes the recent increase in US money supply, and what this means.
- Michael Greenberg summarizes the size of the global retail forex markets and states that FXCM is the world’s largest forex broker.
- Francesc Riverola reports that also ForexPeaceArmy is under a DDoS attack, along with FXStreet. I hope this will end soon.
- James Woolley discusses the topic of forex box on the popular Kindle gadget.
- Andriy Moraru provides an interesting poll about the professional background of forex traders. Where are you in this poll?