Here are some very interesting reads that I’ve gathered this week from blog / sites that I like and read regularily:
- FX360 talks about the G20 summit in Sussex, reviewing past G20 and G7 meetings.
- Lena seeks a breakout in the most popular pair, EUR/USD.
- FX Instructor makes a good technical summary on the same pair: EUR/USD, in the past week.
- James Chen with an excellent analysis on the hot currency pair of this week: USD/CAD that made a false break.
- Market Skeptics on the key differences between the great depression and the current global crisis.
- Forex blog on China being nervous about US treasuries. It helps understand the dangers for the US dollar coming from China.
- Kathy Lien talks about a global Forex War following the SNB’s decision to intervene in the forex market.
- Forex Articles offers a free 4-part forex course for you to check out.
Of course, there are lots more interesting posts / articles that have been published this week. These are the ones that I liked most, and that have more than a daily scope.
Enjoy, and have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs