Before diving into a very busy week of forex trading that will close the summer, it’s time to sit back and enjoy some interesting long term articles from the web. Here are my picks. Enjoy!
- Larry Greenberg has an overview of the fading thrill of global growth. Will the US fall alone?
- Andriy presents a rather unknown indicator – Quantitative Qualitative Estimation Indicator.
- Jay Norris looks at long term charts and states that we are at the right place in the right time.
- James Chen discusses the two extremes that traders can fall to – paralysis by analysis or extinct by instinct and tries to find the path in the middle.
- Adam Kritzer talks about the Pound rally running out of steam.
- Francesc Riverola reports about the head of Crown Forex S.A being sentenced to 25 years in prison for a major forex scam.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Forex Club awarded fastest growing forex broker in America.
- Macro Man discusses Australia’s hung parliament and the implications for the Aussie.
- Forex Alliance, a new forex portal has launched. It will be interesting to see how it evolves.