French finance minister, Bruno Le Maire crossed the wires in the last hour and said that he will go to Brussels in coming days to explain budget deficit will be as close as possible to 3% of GDP.
- USD/CAD Price Analysis: Drops to fill the 13-week-old gap below 1.3500
- RBA’s Bullock speech: Nothing on MP, says COVID-19 has accelerated shift from cash to electronic payments
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC/USD faces stiff resistance in path back to $10,000 – Confluence Detector
- Gold Price Analysis: XAU/USD extends losses below $1,730 amid broad risk-on sentiment
- EUR/USD Price Analysis: Buyers probe three-week-old resistance line near 1.1200
- China to enforce crypto inheritance law soon
- Elwood Global becomes largest exchange-traded fund with $95.4M in total assets
- When is the Aussie Q1 GDP release and how could it affect the AUD/USD?