GBP/USD daily chart
- GBP/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 50, 100 and 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- GBP/USD is trading near 4-month’s lows.
GBP/USD 4-hour chart
- GBP/USD is currently testing the 1.2800 figure and the 100 SMA.
GBP/USD 30-minute chart
- According to analysts, the recent intraday spike up above 1.2800 can be caused by some rumors of a second referendum or a softer Brexit.
- Bulls need a break above 1.2800 on a daily closing basis to reach 1.2840 level or else the market might revisit 1.2720 support.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.2791
Today Daily change: 60 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.471%
Today Daily Open: 1.2731
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.2831
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.2944
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.2964
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.3298
Previous Daily High: 1.2798
Previous Daily Low: 1.2672
Previous Weekly High: 1.2864
Previous Weekly Low: 1.2725
Previous Monthly High: 1.3176
Previous Monthly Low: 1.2723
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.275
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.272
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.2669
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.2608
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.2543
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.2796
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.286
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.2922