According to Destatis, the country’s federal statistics office, the German economy grew at 0.6% in 2019, its weakest pace in six years.
- USD/CAD Price Analysis: Gearing up for a move beyond ascending trend-channel hurdle
- WTI recedes from tops, back below $54.00 ahead of EIA
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD bulls set to rechallenge $10,000
- GBP/USD Price Analysis: Flirting with trend-line support, around 1.3000 mark
- Yemen’s Houthis say targeted Aramco facilities in Jizan, Saudi Arabia – Al Jazeera TV
- Ireland’s Coveney: EU concluded there is no chance of a full free trade agreement by end-2020
- Cardano partnerwhip with PwC may have served as a bullish catalyst.
- US: International trade deficit rose to $68.3 billion in December vs. $68.75 billion expected