Italy’s Finance Minister Giovanni Tria recently crossed the wires saying that they would reaffirm the pillars of the budget in their response to the EU and added concerns over the 2019 budget proposal were “baseless,” as reported by Reuters.
- USD/JPY Forecast March 25-29 – Fed pessimism boosts yen
- EUR/USD Forecast March 25-29 – sluggish euro loses ground despite dovish Fed
- UK: Reports about May being replaced, perhaps by Lidington, GBP/USD set to move at the open
- USD/CAD Forecast March 25-29 – Canadian dollar slips on soft retail sales
- EUR/CHF: Asymmetry In Reaction Functions After SNB; EUR/USD: Mraket To Test ECB – Danske
- GBP/USD Forecast March 25-29 – Brexit delayed, but what next?
- AUD/USD Forecast March 25-29 – Aussie unchanged after Fed shocker
- Bitcoin Cash the outperformer; but for how long?