Oil weekly chart
- Oil WTI is evolving in a bear trend as it sharply reversed the yearly gains.
- As forecast, $53.00 a barrel target has been achieved.
Oil 4-hour chart
- Oil is attempting to break above the 100 SMA.
- The bullish target for next week can be located near 56.00 figure.
Oil 30-minute chart
- 54.00 is currently providing strong resistance.
- In the short-term, oil might correct down to 53.00 or 52.00 figure.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 53.65
Today Daily change: 2.2e+2 pips
Today Daily change %: 4.22%
Today Daily Open: 51.48
Previous Daily SMA20: 53.27
Previous Daily SMA50: 60.96
Previous Daily SMA100: 65.46
Previous Daily SMA200: 67.24
Previous Daily High: 51.74
Previous Daily Low: 51.47
Previous Weekly High: 52.13
Previous Weekly Low: 49.64
Previous Monthly High: 63.92
Previous Monthly Low: 49.64
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 51.57
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 51.64
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 51.39
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 51.29
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 51.12
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 51.66
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 51.83
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 51.93