The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) set the yuan reference rate at 6.8992 vs Tuesday’s fix of 6.8990.
- USD/INR: Buyers flirt with multi-week top ahead of India WPI
- Hong Kong govt. cites school suspension to continue on Friday to Sunday
- “Get rid of Amazon,” Bitcoin and Blockchain will make you strikingly rich: Morgan Creek Digital CEO
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Downbeat China data shifts focus to 50-day EMA support
- Bitcoin technical analysis: Forget 20,000, is $10,000 achievable before December 31, 2019?
- Cryptocurrencies price prediction: Bitcoin, Ripple & Litecoin – Asian Wrap 14 Nov
- UK Brexit Party leader Farage: Will stand down no more candidates beyond the 317 Conservative seats
- Litecoin market update: LTC/USD balancing at the edge of a cliff