The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has set the Yuan reference rate at 7.0477 versus Friday’s fix at 7.0427.
- Oil: WTI posts a three-month high, 41.88 offers resistance – Charles Schwab
- S&P 500: Second wave of coronavirus to trigger a correction
- Ripple Weekly Forecast: XRP/USD clutches above $0.20, is holdling an effective XRP strategy?
- German Govt Spokesperson: Chancellor Merkel, Chinese Premier Li to hold a video conference next week
- AUD/USD Price Analysis: Bulls take a brief pause ahead of YTD tops, NFP in focus
- WTI refreshes multi-month tops above $38, OPEC+ to meet Saturday
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH/USD may return to $220.00 before another strong rally
- Nonfarm Payrolls Preview: Upbeat reading to confirm loss of USD risk-premium