The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has set the Yuan reference rate at 7.0657 vs Thursday’s fix of 7.0846.
- AUD/JPY pulls back after mixed Aussie data, risk-reshuffle
- UK’s Javid: Budget will go ahead on November 6, government still aiming for Halloween Brexit deadline – ITV
- AUD/USD: Mildly bid after mixed Aussie PMI data
- TRX/USD technical analysis: As most of the major cryptos break lower TRON could be holing up
- Opera browser adds Bitcoin and Tron payment support in the new update
- NZD/USD looks for direction around multi-week high
- Highlights of Mark Zuckerberg’s eventful day being questioned by the US Senate about Libra
- When are Australian PMI and how could they affect the AUD/USD?