XRP/USD Daily Chart
- XRP/USD went down from $0.390 to $0.384 in the early hours of Saturday.
- The 20-day Bollinger band shows that the market is volatile.
- The MACD (moving average convergence divergence) indicator shows decreasing market volatility.
- The closest support level at the downside lies at $0.365.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The SMA 20 curve is going to crossover with the SMA 50 curve, which is a bullish sign.
XRP/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour XRP/USD market is prime for a breakout from a triangle formation.
- The Ichimoku indicator shows that current and future sentiment on the 4-hour market is bearish.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending at the neutral zone.
XRP/USD Hourly Chart
- The hourly XRP/USD chart has been trending horizontally for some time before it had a bullish breakout.
- The market forms a triangle formation and is ready for a breakout.
- The Elliot wave oscillator shows sustained bullish sessions. However, it is still trending in the negative.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200 and SMA 20 curves.
- The market is trending below the SMA 50 curve.
- The market found resistance at $0.39 from where it went down.