Following Tuesday’s reports that the OPEC and its allies (OPEC+) may postpone its next policy meeting from March to June, the Russian news agency, TASS, now quotes a source, saying that the key OPEC+ countries have kicked-off discussions on the postponement of the oil output cuts deal decision from March to June.
- Ireland’s Coveney: EU concluded there is no chance of a full free trade agreement by end-2020
- Cardano partnerwhip with PwC may have served as a bullish catalyst.
- US: International trade deficit rose to $68.3 billion in December vs. $68.75 billion expected
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH/USD bulls will need a big push to prevent the double top formation
- EU’s Barnier sees risk of cliff-edge at end-2020 on fisheries and trade
- AUD/USD retreats to 0.6750 area as focus shifts to FOMC announcements
- USD/JPY Price Analysis: Oscillates between 50/100-hour SMA, FOMC awaited
- German government raises 2020 GDP growth forecast to 1.1% from 1%