Following Tuesday’s reports that the OPEC and its allies (OPEC+) may postpone its next policy meeting from March to June, the Russian news agency, TASS, now quotes a source, saying that the key OPEC+ countries have kicked-off discussions on the postponement of the oil output cuts deal decision from March to June.
- Breaking: US ISM Manufacturing PMI improves to 54.2 in July vs. 53.6 expected
- Gold: Interesting Fibonacci extension projects a move to $2500
- US Dollar Index looks firmer near 94.00 ahead of ISM
- US: Markit Manufacturing PMI edges higher to 50.9 (final) in July vs. 52 expected
- EUR/USD weaker, challenges 1.1700 ahead of US ISM
- Huobi spends millions of dollars on DeFi industry.
- S&P 500 Index opens at fresh multi-month highs, closes in on 3,300
- NZD/USD slumps below 0.6600 as USD recovery gathers momentum