Adding to her earlier comments, the UK PM Theresa May was further noted saying that I have told the EU clearly what Parliament wants on Brexit and seeks legally binding changes to show backstop is temporary.
• The Brexit referendum was not just above leaving the EU.
• UK should not remain in the EU customs union.
• Continuing to explore alternatives to Irish backstop.
• We need some time to complete the process of talks with the EU.
• I believe we can reach a deal that Parliament can support.
• Will make a statement to the Parliament on Feb. 26.
• Will bring forward a revised deal for a vote after achieving the change we need.