British Prime Minister Theresa May’s spokesman recently crossed the wires saying that the PM was planning to meet ministers later today.
- PM is listening to colleagues about their concerns on the bill and will continue to do so today.
- PM and cabinet are focused on delivering Brexit.
- Replacement to Leadsom to be announced later today.
- PM wants to ensure UK leaves EU with a deal, only way is to ratify Withdrawal Agreement.
- PM is focused on delivering Brexit.
- U.S. President Trump’s visit to UK is going ahead.
- PM is looking forward to welcoming the U.S. President.