British Trade Secretary Liam Fox was out on the wires in the last hour, saying that the deadline of April 11 for the EU election decision will help focus the minds in the Parliament.
• Possibility we do not leave at all, leading to a constitutional crisis.
• Asked about indicative votes – we operate under other constraints.
• Not clear if Conservative voters want to change the PM.
• There is a mood in the House to stop no-deal, even if it means no Brexit.
• Do not believe that the country has changed its mind on Brexit.
• Waiting to see if DUP has changed their decision.