The US news outlet, ABC News quotes an unnamed Trump administration official, as saying on Sunday that Iran launched nearly a dozen cruise missiles over 20 drones from its territory in the attack on Saudi Arabia.
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC/USD faces stiff resistance in path back to $10,000 – Confluence Detector
- Gold Price Analysis: XAU/USD extends losses below $1,730 amid broad risk-on sentiment
- EUR/USD Price Analysis: Buyers probe three-week-old resistance line near 1.1200
- China to enforce crypto inheritance law soon
- Elwood Global becomes largest exchange-traded fund with $95.4M in total assets
- When is the Aussie Q1 GDP release and how could it affect the AUD/USD?
- Will Hainan’s free trade port replace HK?– Global Times
- AUD/USD: Bulls keep the reins above 0.6900 ahead of Aussie Q1 GDP