In an interview with Fox News, US President Trump said that they could open up farm belt, parts of the mid-West, ‘other places’.
- USD/JPY stuck in a range around mid-107.00s, moves little post-ADP
- Breaking: ADP Employment Change plummets to -27,000 in March
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD may retest SMA200 weekly if $6,500 is not retaken any time soon.
- USD/INR New York Price Forecast: US dollar advance paused vs. Indian rupee, trades above 75.00 figure
- USD/CAD extends daily rally, trades above mid-14200s
- GBP/USD Price Analysis: Remains confined in a narrow trading range, below 1.2400 mark
- USD/JPY: The risk is skewed to the downside
- Eurozone: Coronavirus to take its toll on the inflation – Danske Bank