According to Turkey’s state-owned news agency, Anadolu, Turkey sent a convoy of armoured military vehicles and ground troops to the northern Syrian province of Idlib to reinforce the Turkish military presence in the area. With the initial market reaction to this development, the USD/TRY added more than 700 pips and tested the 5.50 handle before retreating slightly. As of writing, the pair was up 1.3% on the day at 5.4823.
- AUD/USD Forecast March 25-29 – Aussie unchanged after Fed shocker
- Bitcoin Cash the outperformer; but for how long?
- Bitcoin: Base formation or rising wedge?
- Bitmex CEO: Bitcoin to hit $10,000 by year end
- SBI Holdings to enter mining space
- Tron to incorporate four major developments by Q2 2019
- BCH/USD Technical Analysis: Price consolidating before breakout
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH/USD faces a large stack of resistance up front