British Prime Minister is now explaining the details of her new Brexit deal in a speech with key quotes, via Reuters, found below.
- New Brexit deal will mean House of Commons to approve objectives on next stage of Brexit talks.
- We made significant progress in talks with Labour on issues such as workers’ rights.
- New Brexit deal will have new safeguards for workers.
- New workers’ rights bill will be introduced.
- New Brexit deal will guarantee no change to environmental protections.
- New deal will place legal duty on government to seek as close to frictionless trade as possible, ending freedom of movement, outside of single market.
- Will protect thousands of jobs dependent on just-in-time manufacturing.