- Bitcoin price in the session on Thursday is trading with minor gains of some 0.20%.
- BTC/USD price action remains within the confinements of a narrowing triangular structure.
- The price within the above-noted formation has also produced a bullish flag pattern, seen over the last ten sessions.
Spot rate: 10,169.32
Relative change: -0.70%
BTC/USD daily chart
- BTC/USD has formed a near-term bullish flag structure, which is subject to a breakout higher.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action is being topped by supply at $10,200 area, via the 60-minute chart view.