Politico is reporting that the administration is considering appointing a special coronavirus czar. The news comes ahead of President Donald Trump’s address to the nation about the respiratory disease.
- Breaking: ADP Employment Change plummets to -27,000 in March
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD may retest SMA200 weekly if $6,500 is not retaken any time soon.
- USD/INR New York Price Forecast: US dollar advance paused vs. Indian rupee, trades above 75.00 figure
- USD/CAD extends daily rally, trades above mid-14200s
- GBP/USD Price Analysis: Remains confined in a narrow trading range, below 1.2400 mark
- USD/JPY: The risk is skewed to the downside
- Eurozone: Coronavirus to take its toll on the inflation – Danske Bank
- US: Jobs report is already outdated – Danske Bank