The European Commission President, Jean Claude Juncker was out with some Brexit comments in the last hour and said that extending Brexit beyond October or the UK reversing Brexit are not under my current working assumptions. Presume that Brexit will happen by October 31st as the UK has time and space to overcome Brexit impasse, Juncker added further.
- Litecoin Technical Analysis: LTC/USD bull flag eyed
- GBP/USD goes into consolidation near 1.29, will there be another leg down?
- USD/JPY around the 200-DMA and markets look to key forthcoming data
- EUR/USD looks at monthly lows after a short-lived recovery
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC/USD the gateway to heavenly highs just a breakthrough away – Confluence Detector
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Unabated bearish pressure at 22-month lows
- WTI holding the $65 handle but momentum indicators hang heavy in overbought territory
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Bears challenging 0.8630 weekly low support