Congratulations to the 10 winners of the FXStreet Forex Best Awards 2014. Joel Kruger of JKonFX won two prizes, Adam Button of Forex Live won the Best Live Analysis Room Guest (in which I was also a candidate) and Vladimir Mihaylov won the MVP award of FXStreet’s social network, ForexStreet.net.
The full list of winners and a video of them are here:
As part of the professional jury, I can say that I have voted for the vast majority of the winners and I am very happy with the results.
Here are the full results:
– Best Analysis: “Indices Insider” by FOREX.com
– Best Sell-Side Analysis Contributor: OANDA Corporation
– Best Buy-Side Analysis Contributor: JKonFX
– Best Educational Report: “Lessons from the Pros” by Sam Seiden at the Online Trading Academy
– Best Video/Podcast: “FX Technical Video Update” by Joel Kruger at JKonFX
– Best Webinars Educator: Sam Seiden, from the Online Trading Academy
– Best New Book: “The Foreign Exchange Matrix: A new framework for understanding currency movements” by Barbara Rockefeller and Vicki Schmelzer
– Best Live Analysis Room Guest: Adam Button from ForexLive
– Best New Contributor: ThinkForex
– Most Valuable Network Member: Vladimir Mihaylov
More details are here.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs