With many forex brokers out there, reviews about them become important to forex traders. I also intend to write reviews about forex brokers. Till then, I hereby bring a list of top 5 sites that review forex brokers:
- Daily Forex: Has a long list of forex brokers. It includes nice screenshots, ratings, advantages and disadvantages of every broker. The full reviews are also nicely organized, and allow user comments.
- ForexPros: They have an extensive direerctory of forex brokers, arranged by country, platform and more. Searching is also very useful. Their reviews are short and concise.
- Forex Trading Zone: Breaks down ratings for different features of the broker, such as charting, education, spreads, etc. Lots of details on each broker, but not enough brokers.
- Forex Peace Army: They have a user-generated list of brokers, including those that are out of business…the user rate the brokers and comment on them.
- Forex Realm: Another user generated list of reviews and ratings. It includes ratings from 1-5 stars, plus a scam rating. Seems very authentic.
There are many more broker review sites and pages. I figured that a longer list would just be too much information, so I’ve chosen my top 5.
The first thing I check with a broker, is if he offers a forex demo account. This is very basic. Read my post: Forex Demo Account – A Must for Every Broker
I would love to hear your recommendations for reviews on forex brokers.