I’m very proud to announce that Forex Crunch has won the Best Fundamental Analysis award in the Forex Best Awards 2011 event held by FXstreet. This is a great honor.
7880 votes were cast in 12 categories during two weeks. In the best technical analysis reward, the winning report is the weekly experts forecast, in which I’m part of. Forex Crunch was also nominated for the Best New Contributor award and came in at second place.
Here are the full details with all the winners. Congratulations to all!
- Best Fundamental Analysis: “Forex Weekly Outlook” by Forex Crunch
- Best Technical Analysis: “Experts Forecast Currencies Poll” by FXstreet.com Team – with the contribution of: Gonçalo Moreira, Guillermo Alcalá, Alberto Muñoz, Stoyan Mihaylov, Valeria Bednarik, James Chen, Dr. Sivaraman, ecPulse.com, Ilian Yotov, Mauricio Carrillo, Adam Narczewski, Anna Coulling, Ian Coleman, PivotFarm.com, Yohay Elam, Chris Capre, Mohammed Isah, Tomas Cedavicius, Derek Frey, Dale J Pinkert.
- Best Banking Research Team: Danske Bank Research Team
- Best Broker Research Team: DailyFX Research team
- Best Educational Content: “Lessons From the Pros”, Weekly piece by Sam Seiden at Online Trading Academy
- Best Educator: Sam Seiden
- Best Webinar: “Identifying High Probability Turning Points” by Sam Seiden
- Best Book: “Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets” by James Chen
- Best Magazine: FX Trader Magazine
- Best Blogger: Wayne McDonell: FxBootcamp
- Best Metatrader Addon: 100 pips a day by Metaquotes
- Best New Contributor: FXTimes