As Forex Crunch is growing, I’m collaborating with other sites, by hosting their guest posts and by posting my content on others’ sites. After a few successful collaborations that were arranged behind the scenes, I’m now calling publicly for more guest posts, and I’m offering to write guest posts for others’ sites.
These guest posts benefit both sides. The hosting site gets more content, enriching the style and sometimes giving another angle. The author is exposed to new audiences, which will come to visit his site.
Up to now, I’ve hosted two posts by ForexTraders.com. One is titled Emotional Control – The Secret Key to El Dorado. The second is called Best hours for trading: make sure you don’t miss the opportunity. You can find them in the Guest Posts category. More guest posts are welcome!
I’ve been hosted in several sites on the web, with forex-related and also non-forex-related articles:
- When Not To Trade – about 4 cases in which forex trading isn’t recommended – on Forex Magnates.
- Forex Crunch Blog Review: A review of Forex Crunch and interview with me, by Hillel Fuld on Daily Forex.
- Google Caffeine – A first glance of Google’s new search, on the SortFix search blog.
- Hummus is on the rise – about the growing popularity of Hummus in all the world, and in surprising places as well, on the Hummus blog.
- Topify – An Essential Twitter Time Saver – a post about an excellent power tool for Twitter users – on Twitip.
- Twicli – Twitter Photos Improved – this time on an improved photo upload tool for Twitter, yet again on Twitip.
- Israel offers solidarity after gay community center attack – an evidence from a recent event in my country, on Israelity.
As aforementioned, I’d love to host more posts and be hosted on others’ sites.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs