Italian Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio crossed the wires in the last hour saying that the 5-Star wasn’t consulted over the letter that was prepared as a response to the EU’s concerns over the budget and called upon a government meeting before it is sent out, as reported by Reuters.
- USD/CAD Forecast June 17-21 – Canadian dollar slides, U.S. retail sales improve
- United States Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins Starting in September
- NEO follows in the footsteps of Bitcoin surging on the weekend
- Forex Weekly Outlook June 17-21 – all eyes on the Fed
- Ripple price analysis: XRP/USD conquers $0.4 again; are these gains going to hold?
- Bitcoin to skyrocket to $400,000 riding on fundamentals and not FOMO
- Bitcoin market overview: BTC/USD bulls play their cards right as rally takes shape
- Rhode Island is exploring blockchain technology to improve state operations