In this episode, we run down the big ECB announcements that have and will probably continue having a very significant impact on markets. We also discuss the recent developments in the price of oil..The episode begins with a quick discussion about the phenomenon called “analysis paralysis” and how you can avoid it.
Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- Analysis paralysis: Do you tend to over-analyze? This doesn’t guarantee better results. We talk about the dangers in the phenomenon and what steps you can take in order to avoid under and over analysis before entering a trade.
- Draghi drama: A 200+ move in EUR/USD hasn’t been seen in a long time. What did Draghi do? How are these steps affecting and how will they affect the economy and the euro going forward? We dive into this significant decision, to say the least.
- Oil prices: The price of oil has also enjoyed some much needed volatility. We run over the recent forces on the demand and the supply side.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Follow us on the iTunes page
- Follow us on Sticher.
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter:
And you can see previous pocasts here.
A full launch of the show will happen in the weeks to come.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs