Tension is mounting towards the US Fed decision that just became even more interesting. Is stimulus finally set to end in the world’s No. 1 economy? The question of stimulus is also very relevant to the No. 2 economy, China, after the very balanced GDP number. And, we begin with a discussion about bitcoin, by placing it in the ring against gold.
Welcome to a new episode of Market Movers, presented by Lior Cohen of Trading NRG and Yohay Elam of Forex Crunch.You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- Bitcoin vs. Gold: Is Bitcoin a commodity or rather a currency? Is it safer or less safe than other financial instruments. How does bitcoin compare with gold? Bitcoin is not the new kid on the block anymore, but is it mature enough? We dive into this.
- FOMC Meeting: Bullard dropped about a bomb suggesting not to end QE. Is this really on agenda? And what about that “considerable time” phrase that markets are obsessing about? We provide a full preview of the October 29th event that is always interesting and just became even more volatile.
- China: The world’s No. 2 economy reported an interesting GDP number. What does this mean for global growth? Is the number just too balanced?
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Follow us on the iTunes page
- Follow us on Sticher.
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter:
And you can see previous pocasts here.