The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) set the yuan reference rate at 6.9119 vs the previous day’s fix of 6.9154.
- EUR/USD Forecast May 20-24 – Euro loses ground; will trade tensions continue the downturn?
- GBP/USD Forecast May 20-24 – Pound plunges on trade tensions, Brexit concerns
- USD/JPY Forecast May 20-24 – Dollar stops slide at 110
- AUD/USD Forecast May 20-24 – Aussie plummets as trade tensions escalate
- Cryptos comeback on the weekend once again – levels
- USD/CAD: Reversion & Seasonals Point To USD/CAD Upside Risk Through 1.36 – BofAML
- EUR/USD: Increasing Risk Of Testing 1.1115; S/T Targets At 1.1050, 1.0975 & 1.0755 – ING
- USD/CAD Forecast May 20-24 – Trade tensions send Canadian dollar lower