The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has set the Yuan reference rate at 7.0490 vs Wednesday’s fix of 7.0433.
- German Finance Minister: Facebook’s Libra coin will undoubtedly be rejected
- GBP/USD technical analysis: Rising wedge at the top inflates downside risk
- Trump on Federal Reserve: Today’s action is fine.
- NZD/USD on the bids to 0.6330 after upbeat New Zealand GDP
- New Zealand GDP beats expectation for both Q0Q and YoY
- AUD/JPY technical analysis: 50-bar EMA, 61.8% Fibo. cap immediate downside
- DUP’s Foster signal party’s shift on Northern Ireland border issue – The Guardian
- AUD/USD bounces off 21-day EMA ahead of Australia jobs report