It is unusual to see such strong action in August and lots more is coming. We look at the major phenomenons: the situation in China and the euro’s erratic behavior before previewing the big events ahead.
You are welcome to listen, subscribe and provide feedback.
- Chinese economic conditions: China giveth and China taketh away. The turmoil originated from the world’s No. 2 economy. So what’s really going on there?
- EUR behavior: How come the euro weakens on good Greek news? And why did it leap when stock markets crashed. We provide an in-depth explanation.
- Big events ahead: A full buildup to the NFP which determines the rate hike and the all important ECB meeting promise an explosive week, and that’s not all.
Listen to the podcast here:
Subscribe and receive instant access to our next shows
- Follow us on the iTunes page
- Follow us on Sticher.
- Either via the Market Movers RSS Feed
- Or to the Market Movers Newsletter:
Yohay and Lior hold no positions on any of the stocks and financial instruments that were mentioned on the show. The podcast should be used for general information. This isn’t financial advice.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs