According to ITV news, the UK PM Theresa May was reported to have told Brexiters – Boris Johnson, Iain Duncan Smith, Steve Baker, Jacob Rees Mogg, David Davis at Chequers meeting that she will quit if they vote for her deal, including the backstop.
- GBP/USD technical analysis: Cable consolidtes losses near the 1.2450 level.
- US/ Sino trade negotiations start again, clashing with the Fed interest rate decision
- Ethereum technical analysis: ETH/USD critical ascending trend line retest
- Britain styling out a safe-shipping mission in Strait of Hormuz (Oil bullish)
- US Existing Home Sales: Despite June’s slide, upward trend expected to prevail – Wells Fargo
- GBP/USD: Offered on Boris Johnson’s appointment to UK PM and hard Brexit hysteria
- USD/JPY likely to weaken on fundamental factors – CIBC
- U.S. Navy may have brought down a second Iranian drone last week in the Strait of Hormuz – U.S. Official