British Prime Minister is now explaining the details of her new Brexit deal in a speech with key quotes, via Reuters, found below.
- Great opportunity of leaving the EU is to have an independent trade policy.
- The government and opposition agree that we must have close to possible as frictionless trade at UK-EU border.
- Government will commit in law to allow parliament to decide issue of temporary customs union.
- We should not be asking Britons to vote in second referendum.
- Will include in WAB a requirement to vote on whether to hold a second referendum.