The UK PM Theresa May’s spokesman, James Slack was out on the wires in the last hour, via Reuters, saying that the government will bring a vote on Brexit deal to the Parliament as soon as possible but will not be this week.
• The PM will make a statement in the Parliament on Tuesday to give lawmakers an update on Brexit talks.
• The PM is working very hard to get assurances Parliament needs to support the Brexit deal.
• We’re absolutely clear that we are not considering Corbyn’s customs proposal.
• We must have an independent trade policy after Brexit.
• We will take whatever steps necessary for Britain to leave the EU on time.
• UK economy continues to grow and remains fundamentally strong.