While responding to questions in a press conference in Poland, U.S. President Donald Trump said that he has a feeling that they are going to make a trade deal with China. “If U.S. cannot make a deal with China, we’ll put tariffs on $325 bln of Chinese goods,” Trump further reiterated.
- Ripple market overview: XRP/USD contracting triangle breakout triggers a brief rally
- Bitcoin market update: BTC/USD explodes in fireworks to new 2019 highs
- Bitcoin surges above $9,200, the highest in over a year – levels to watch
- USD/CAD Forecast June 17-21 – Canadian dollar slides, U.S. retail sales improve
- United States Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins Starting in September
- NEO follows in the footsteps of Bitcoin surging on the weekend
- Forex Weekly Outlook June 17-21 – all eyes on the Fed
- Ripple price analysis: XRP/USD conquers $0.4 again; are these gains going to hold?