While responding to questions in a press conference in Poland, U.S. President Donald Trump said that he has a feeling that they are going to make a trade deal with China. “If U.S. cannot make a deal with China, we’ll put tariffs on $325 bln of Chinese goods,” Trump further reiterated.
- US: Lower mortgage rates are giving home buying a small boost – Wells Fargo
- When are the FOMC minutes and how could they affect the Dollar?
- ETC/ETH Technical Analysis: Ethereum Classic breaks higher
- Germany’s Merkel: Need to find solution to backstop problem before Brexit date
- UK PM Johnson: Clearly we cannot accept the current Withdrawal Agreement
- Germany’s Merkel: I would welcome a negotiated Brexit deal
- UK’s Corbyn invites leaders of political parties to discuss ways to stop no-deal Brexit
- Bitcoin Cash technical analysis: BCH/USD $300 given up with $250 now a possible target for bears